Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dear ABC,

I must say it has been a very long 9 months. I have scoured the spoiler boards for tidbits--morsels if you will of anything and everything to satisfy my cravings. I have jumped to attention every time I ran across a promo for the season opener. I spent time reviewing Season 3 on dvd just to pick up and hints of what may be next. And here we are.....only 6 hours to go. LOST is back! It may only be for 8 measly episodes, but after waiting long enough to give birth to another child, it is so worth it to me!

Ahhhh Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley.....it is like welcoming old friends back. But really, how could you kill of Charlie? That was sad. I cried. And I have to admit--not so sure how I feel about flash forwards, but we'll see. You haven't LOST me yet! harharhar But I digress....

What will I do with this little teaser of 8 episodes ABC? Then we have to wait another year before another bone. *sigh* Thanks for bringing it back--even for a short time, ABC.

Signed,

A Lostie at Heart

No comments: