Thursday, April 8, 2010

Like the new look?

I have been working on my bling, making it more my style than the templates that come with the Blogger site. It's only been two years!

You can tell I am not a superstar about properly taking care of my little site here.

I have had so many ideas in the cooker, marinating, and the time just escapes me...and before you know it, the idea dissolves before I can get the words out of me.

I could tell you about the strep going through my house right now...the puke I have been cleaning up...the explosive diarrhea. But I will spare you the visuals and just say I still have more ideas stewing.

I definitely want to feature a series of before/after shots throughout my house. We have lived here 7 years and have worked really hard on bringing our groovy 1974 split level into the 21st century. I want to write more about the kids and the mischief they find themselves in. And I want to share my pitiful to you, but super cool to me crafts and projects that decorate my home.

Mostly, I just want to share myself. To put my musings out into the cosmos and just see what comes of it. I may not update every week...heck, I may not update every month...but I do want to blog and I want to invite you to please, feel free to come along for the intermittent ride. :)

No comments: