Thursday, February 14, 2008

Things I love

A tribute to love on Valentine's Day
my husband
my kids--snot and all
cheese
movies--even sucky ones
I think I love my netti pot--but I am still not sure
crafts
finding a really good sale
pay day
vacations
car rides--long ones that require napping
eating out
napping on the beach
waking up on the beach
Disney World--it really is the happiest place on earth--really!
chocolate chip ice cream
the smell of industrial glue
my body pillow
long showers
salsa
cilantro
blue
green
John Taylor
collecting sea shells
planning my kids birthday parties
Yoda
baby feet
kittens
Pottery Barn
shorts
yoga
when a new magazine comes in the mail
picnics
painting the wall a new color
Coca-Cola
Dr. Pepper
Cherry Dr. Pepper from Sonic
our wedding picture
shade
rocks
sleepy medicine
store credit
catching fireflys
getting my point across
As I write this, Wow Wow Wubzy is singing, "Love, love, love.....love is all around..."
Happy Love Day :)

No comments: