Friday, January 29, 2010

My bad

OK I have totally, completely, utterly, embarrassingly been avoiding, ignoring, forgetting, shunning this blog. Why? Well, life since July has been...strange.

I want to come back--if you will have me. I know that I am a pitiful excuse of a blogger...a sham, really. But I promise, if you give me another chance, I will do my best to pour my heart out again and again for your amusement. I solemnly swear to laugh at myself and encourage you to do so. To share my successes AND my failures.

Well, isn't that typical. In the middle of my heartfelt, gut wrenching begging I was interrupted by The Girl screaming. Apparently she had hurt her foot (for the second time today) by stepping on something she should not. No worries--shrugging it off--getting back to writing. Ok where was I?

Phone call. Yeah. I can't remember what I was going to say. I have lost the mojo. OK Oprah is now on. It is her last season. And her birthday episode... Distraction is evil. Now I am giving in...Oprah just got cute new puppies. Someone stop me.

I love you guys, please say you will have me back. Call me. Seriously. 'kay?

No comments: