Friday, May 30, 2008

Dear ABC,

DANG! You all are KILLING ME! So last night was the season finale of Lost. Just a couple of months ago I was anxiously awaiting the 9 month hiatus to come to an end so that I could see what was going on and who the heck was in that coffin. Now I know. And I also know, as Jack said, "Some really bad stuff happened." And Penny and Des are reunited....and Sawyer loves Kate so very much he jumped out of that helicopter to get her off that island....and Jin was running and begging to be picked up and wasn't....and I actually felt sorry for Ben (never saw that coming)...and why the heck was Charlotte born on the island? I don't know if you actually answered any questions because the new mysteries are far more complex and out there than ever before. And now another hiatus. You are killing me--you are really killing me!

Signed,

Desperate

No comments: